Hitting London in high heels

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Nite b4

Bye bye to all my gorgeous family and friends, this is my last night in hobart for a while! It doesn't feel real yet.

Went out last night with little deelee and mandy lous, and had drinkies the night before so I got to say bye to kati, lousi and aimes! Im gonna miss you all so much.

Had a bye bye sushi lunch saturday with my brothers rich and tom and richis gorgeous gf jody which was so tasty and so relaxing..

..and this morning had a bagel and pikelet breakfast with my lovely parents and lil bruv as per my "last breakfast" request! hehe. It was perfect.

I feel so sad but excited about what's to come....

I'll write again in a few days, post jet lag. Take care everyone, remember that rachi loves you and rachi says never fear the unknown and just do what makes you happy.

Here I come Johnny D....

xxxxluv yas.


ps: promise I wont come back in a year with a fake british accent (See Friends Season 10 Ep- "The one with Ross's Tan")

1 Comments:

  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rach,
    Well by the time you read this you'll be jetlagged, overtired, and running on excitement and adrenalin! So sieze the moment and hit london hard for all of us stuck here in cold Tassie!
    Love ya matey.
    J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home