Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Comfy shoes in London..!

Hi peeeeeeeps!

Totally have to wear flat shoes, no heels too much walking!

Rachi here, writing a post from an internet cafe in Trafalgar sq! How exciting!

I had a great flight over, the food was yummo and I met a girl from Melbourne who was doing the same thing! She invited me over Sunday for drinkies in Fulham so that's a good start!

I met my cousin Becs at the airport and she and I found the Shepherds Bush hostel pretty easily on the tube. It was there I met a girl called Kristianna who hung out with us for the rest of the day cos she was on her own too.

Today I took a tube to The Strand and walked along trying not to look too much like a dorky tourist! I only took my directory out of my bag twice!! I did a bit of cleb hunting but didn't see any! The shops are so trendy, I keep hoping Gwennie or Jen will walk out of one!

I made my way to Trafalgar sq which has lots of little shops and gorgeous buildings and I'll probably stay here for most of the morning then walk down and have some lunch near the Thames this arvo. Oh, I saw the London Eye again! Im saving that attraction for when I have a hot boy to take up there...hehe! But apparently they are taking it down so I have to hurry!

Speaking of hotties, there was a French guy at the hostel.....it was so cute listening him try to pronounce english words...hehe! The St Chris's web cam is up and running so check me out..!!!!

Thank you for the email deelee, lousi and katski! It was so good to hear from you guys. I am missing everyone heaps and think it would be so cool if we were all here hitting the clubs together, doin our thang!

Oh yeah, I also checked out a flat share last night. It was so modern and cool with a gr8 kitchen, huge lounge and a patio with bbq. A couple and two aussie girls live there and they were very nice. They said I cld take the room if I want it so Im gunna suss out if ive got enough £ to afford it!

Chat to you all soon....love everyone and miss everyone stacks!

Rachixxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Rach,
    Sounds like you are having a wicked time in London. Should have taken up your offer and come with you, but then who will make Daniel's lunch and get him off to school. Really miss you here Rach. God dont know how on earth you got around in high heels. SO MUCH TO SEE! You may meet a prince and emplou us all as maids. Greta to hear from you. Keep safe and HAVE FUN.XXXXX

     

Post a Comment

<< Home