Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Rogue Traders

Hola

Went to see Rogue Traders last night! Thank you Drysdale buds for putting me onto their music, I am addicted to the album! They are virtually unknown here so it wasn't too busy and I was able to get right up to the front and dance like a mad thing. She is so gorgeous, she is petite, like a size 6 with long curly brown hair extensions and a wicked punk rock outfit. I want to be her! I am sure they will be huge in London after that gig.

I am off to BARCELONA this weekend! My flatmates Jen, Oli, Pat and I are heading to a festival called Summercase. Its a two night festival over the weekend with acts such as Fat Boy Slim, Daft Punk, Chemical Brothers, Keane, Dandy Warhols, Cardigans...lalalala excetra. The forecast is 32 degrees everyday, I am so fricken excited!!!!! Gonna hit the beach during the day. Will hopefully get some wild snaps to post up!

Ciao! xxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home