Hitting London in high heels

Friday, May 27, 2005

I have a FLAT!!!

Hi ya guys!

Well I have just been racing around for the past few days...i am totally in love with this city, it is so alive and exciting!

Well I have a flat and I am just so pleased with it. Its the one I mentioned on my other post, and is in Fulham which is just 10mins from the city. I'm sharing with four great people, Rachel, Kristen and guy who I've met but can't remember the name of and his girlfriend who I haven't met yet. They are all Australian and there is this cute little patio out the back for drinkies...they are also big on drinkies and parties so YAY!


I'll take photos when I move in on Mon and post them up!

I went all through Hyde Park yesterday, its so much more massive than I remember! I was looking to see if Kate Moss was out jogging but no luck..oh well! Its so interesting reading the mags cos it says things like a famous celeb spotted in Oxford St and I'm like 'I was there today!!' very exciting. I did see one celeb today but he's only from British tv. I recognised him from the mags over here and in real life hes so fake tanned hes almost orange! Still trying to find the elusive Johnny D....

Had two interviews with recruitment agencies who said they can line my up with a job Tues...woo hoo! I have been surprised by costs here on both sides of the spectrum. On the one hand there are the unpleasant surprises like paying 20p to use a loo and the high cost of the tube and then the nice surprises like groceries and clothes. You can really get some great value things (and the food packaging here is just TOO CUTE!)

I have a new word aswell so everyone use it in a sentence today! MINGER! It's to describe an ugly girl. Harsh!

Met some aussie guys who work at the hostel...friendly.. They were going to take me and Kristianna out and show us the sites but she piked at the last min and I didnt wanna go alone. I hate pikers..! The boys here are beautiful, it has to be said...and it is amazing how many people are from Australia. Australians have taken over London, they are all over the place.

Have been looking at Iso and Surreal photos today..where are you Drys girls?? hehe.!


Luv Rachixxxxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing could be more alive and exciting than Hobart!

     
  • At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    'allo' Isobar here...
    let me say ... i 'ave bin to isobar and sirip and day are zensational ... loondon 'as got nottin' on dem
    a big kiss frum a gorgous french boy
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rach, thats so awesome that you have a flat already! sounds like you are having a great time and i'm glad that its all working out for you but i miss you heaps and heaps and heaps! can't wait until your next update!
    Luv Kate xxx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home