Hitting London in high heels

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Barcelona Baby

Hola!

I am back after an amazing four days in Barcelona. What a stunning place. It was simply buzzing with the beautiful people. The weather was scorching and we spent everyday on the beach which was full of holiday makers topping up their tans. I enjoyed some of the most gorgeous food - paella, tapas, sorbet - and drunk my body weight in sangrias.

The festival was wild. My favourite acts were Keane and Daft Punk and Fat Boy Slim totally went off. I didn't quite master the Spanish language but in the end it didn't really matter, most people are English speaking.

Here are some of my best bits...

A nightclub we hit after arriving around midnight

The harbour and a busy side street

Hitting the beach Antipodean style


Getting a Henna Tattoo and our hotel

Getting a Henna Tattoo

The festival


Ta ta now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home