Hitting London in high heels

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Moving day..

Hi gorgeous peeps

I spent the weekend with my cousin Becs in Newbury at Andrew Lloyd Webbers place (Andrew and I go waaay back) Na, just kidding, my cous helps manage his race horses there. It was such a huge, gorgeous property and I had the most chilled out relaxed time, it was FAB.

Last night was my final night in the Bush....shepherds bush that is (Yes lousi I lived in a 'bush' for a while but im moving now so no more 'bush' jokes for you!) hehe.

I decided to spend it in true Londoner style so I had a couple of crownies down at Belushis Bar with two american girls who were great, Katie and Stacey (how american eh?) We sat for a while until some very aussie guys came over and asked us if we'd sit with them so we did. They were so funny and we went to their place for a few drinks (none were my type so no funny business) but they were a greeeeat laugh and most of them had been in London so long that they'd lost their aussie accents and had funny british ones. I got pics! Will work out how to send them thru. On the way back on the train they did some tube olympics....classic! So funny.

And today I moved in to my gorgeous new flat! I met the girl Rachel there who was very welcoming. It is as cute as I remember and very mod. I packed all my stuff into the massive wardrobe and now Im down in the main shopping strip in Fulham. It takes five mins from my place to The Thames! Very cool. You are all welcome to top and tail with me anytime! I have a double bed so it won't be too cramped! Im going to go to Sainsburys shopping centre and get some food to stock up the cupboard. I love their packaging! Too cute! Will get flat photos aswell!!

Thank you all for updating me on your lives, it is so important to me to keep in contact with all my lil loveys. Remember that Im only an email away!

New word of the day: Chav. Meaning very daggy ugly girl (there are loads of words for ugly chicks here!) Use it in a sentence today!

Lots of love rachixxxx






1 Comments:

  • At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Saw the piccies of the flat.. looks noice!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home