Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Reading Festival

On Sunday I went to the Reading Festival with Mark and his mates which totally went off! You'll see by the pictures just how many people were there, but once inside the festival grounds it didnt seem too crowded and there was enough space to pass out in the grass as you will see in the photographs.

My favourite performance was definitely Placebo, they sounded amazing. The headlining act Pearl Jam had terrible sound and you couldn't hear Eddie Vedder's beautiful voice properly. My Chemical Romance got pelted by bottles - apparently no one likes them? I felt a little sorry for them but they played on despite this.


The masses

The campsite

Bullet for my Valentine performing mainstage

Me, Sam and my Mark

Slayer performing mainstage

Passed out in the grass

From the top: Sam and Marks bandmates Stu and James

Night time - Placebo mainstage...


Cheers big ears xxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home