Hitting London in high heels

Friday, October 06, 2006

Just another Friday at C4

Well I just met the band All Saints! I love my job sometimes...

They strolled in after having a quick cigarette outside. They are all about 5ft3 with long hair and stacks of make up, wearing completely casual un-trendy clothes. Liam Gallagher's wife has quite an old face but lovely skin and she is of course quite skinny. None of them looked unnaturally skinny and they all went down to the Channel's cafe and tucked into jacket potatoes with baked beans - polishing off the lot! See celebrities do eat! Can't help but think I may be eating baked potatoes from now on... Melanie Blatt was by far the prettiest. It was so cool seeing a band that, when I was 15ish, I loved. Everyone knows that song....never ever have I ever felt so low....

Last week I spoke to the guy in the band Magic Numbers (not sure if they've made it big over there). Not in the slightest bit a looker but a really gentle lovely man.

AND Monday I have won tickets to attend the live recording of The Album Chart Show! I am sooo excited, I'm gonna take 5 friends and we are gonna see bands including Girls Aloud (yes...I know, they suck but I wanna see what they look like) My Chemical Romance and a couple of rappers I haven't heard of (The Game and Lupe Fiasco anyone...?) There is an open bar and dress code is 'trendy and very sexy' so I've got my thinking cap on as to what to wear... any suggestions Lousi?

Soon I am off to see my favourite band of the moment live: Orson! Wooohooooooooo I cannot wait!

Rachixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home