Hitting London in high heels

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Wales


Hi ya mah scrummy bunch

I'm totally chilled out hanging in Maesteg, Wales with my lovely gran and uncie and aunt-o. Totally love it here, its such a pretty place to relax and unwind and is only a coach ride from London. I'm very lucky to have places like my grandmas and cousins to retreat for a few days.

I am slowly recovering from a bender on Thursday night with the flatties! Rachel and Kristen took me to the Slug and Lettuce, more commonly known by all that go there as the sl** and leggless.....

Thursday night is the big night out in London, (well, every night is, but people like to go to work on Friday a little tiddled over here..!) The SandL is quite a cool pub with good music and is the busiest place Ive ever been to at 9pm! Cos the pubs close at 11pm everyone is in the bars by 7pm! (A big change from the nights when us Drysdale girlies wouldnt leave to go out till 10:30-11pm eh?!) There are places to go once they close so that's good.

I drank a lethal mix called The Snakebite, its lager mixed with blackcurrant juice and is V-cheap and V-tasty!!

The bar manager also gave us jugs for free so....uh oh! On the whole it was lots of fun. Rachel is a more extreme version of me, she is crazy and a real laugh! Yes, there was a Coyotee Ugly moment..bar dancing is very popular! I also met loads of funny people, lots of South Africans and New Zealanders and posh British men!

Am missing everyone lots and lots, really appreciate all the emails, I'm very lucky and try as often as possible to jump on the computer. I feel like Ive been gone for ages! Everyone make sure you keep me well informed on all the happenings in Hobie!

Had a job offer on Wednesday for temp work in a hospital, £10p/hr but turned it down because I am waiting to hear about a different job which I would love more...will keep u all posted...! I'm enjoying just getting used to the city at the moment.

Speak to you all soon, hugs and cuddles all round....everyone order a snakebite for me...they are TASTY!!

love yasxx






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home