Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bouffant Hair


Hi girls and boys

I'm back from Wales, had a beautiful weekend with my man, visiting my relies. My gran had a lovely time and it was a good chance to treat her to a movie as she doesn't get to the cinema much (saw The Devil Wears Prada, cracking film). We had loads of nice walks, yummy traditional English food and a few pints down the local. The BNB was to die for, it had only been open a couple of months so everything was brand new and untouched.

The Chart Show recording was so interesting! We rocked up in all our best outfits and were told they were going to play two songs over the loud speaker and that we had to cheer and make loads of noise. This was to give them something to use later on when they are putting the show together, which will be broadcast this Saturday. Then Girls Aloud came on first and did their little routine. My god they are so plastic fantastic, with big bouffant hair and far too much make up. Mark said none of them were particularly attractive (but he was probably just being sweet...) They were a little too manufactured though. The two rap stars where quite good but not really my thing and my Chemical Romance went off. It was good to see what really happens as a live audience for a program like that. I have entered for tickets to X Factor which I would also love to get.

Got a couple of photos from nights out with my buddies...not many, I am hopeless at remembering to take any.



Cheers big ears

Rachixxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home