Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Soccer and Kath n Kim


I am having such a good day, the weather is HOTHOT and I am just chilling in a gorgeous internet cafe/coffee shop. Just went for a massive explore in all the boutiques, so gorgeous.

Had a swim in my new local gym and this arvo I'm going to take it easy and prepare for an interview tomorrow...fingers and toes, fingers and toes....crossed..

I am going to watch the Socceroos play NZ tomorrow night and am so excited! My first real, very english soccer match. Its in a stadium in Fulham right near where I live. Then on Sunday apparently theres this celebrate Aus night in Fulham and Kath and Kim and Ricki Ponting are gonna be there! How funny, will get pics, cannot wait!

Good to get so many emails, I am an email freak and hit the internet cafes daily. I had the yummest caramel frappuccino today at Starbucks, the most basic things get me so excited. I'm such a nut. I also wrote lots of postcards which I have to send soon. There was a cute posty guy at the post office but I don't think I'll be dating another postman in this lifetime.....(some of you will know wot I'm saying! hehe)

Hugs and cuddles, rachixxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home