Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My new pad


Hey peoples

As I know doubt would have mentioned I have a new room in the heart of Chelsea and I just had to take a few snaps because I finally feel quite settled and wanted to share. On the weekend I hit one of the best stores known to man - Argos. Now this shop is such an interesting set up. You walk in to this small warehouse type store where there are heaps of big catalogues and little computers. You flick through the catalogue, choose the products you would like to purchase, write down the ID Number, and then take it to a cashier. They print you a slip then you wait in line to collect your goods. Ingenious! I am not much of a shopper and find this to be a much easier way of buying things. Okay so you only get to see the product in pictures but that’s the beauty of it. Because Argos is saving money by not having all this stock on the shop floor and manpower, the products are cheap as chips and good quality! I bought a magazine rack, TV stand and night stand and I am in love with them. Cheap thrills for me these days!



Tonight it’s off to Orson, are they big there yet? I loooove them, I listened to the cd on the way to work. I will try to take some snaps and post them up. Sugarbabes were in work yesterday…probably the plainest celebrities I’ve seen yet. Good lighting and make up can do wonders for these people. I missed Ashley Simpson who came in, by all reports a very skinny girl and very attractive. The new nose must be working for her….

Mark and his band Transkei are performing on Saturday for the first time since they re-formed. I am so excited and proud, I haven’t heard him play for months now and there are going to be heaps of people there. I’ve bought a cute little ‘Rock Chic’ singlet and am going to wear some skinny jeans so I am the ultimate rock girlfriend (minus the cool attitude and trendy walk.)

Rachxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Big laugh - Rachael not much of a shopper!!!!

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cherae said…

    Make sure you give anyone a good elbow that dare look your man's way...
    :) enjoy hon

     

Post a Comment

<< Home