Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Incubus


Well last night I saw my favourite band in the entire world Incubus. I haven't seen them in about three years so I was understandably very excited. Their performance was electric and the sound was amazing. I could not contain my excitement as I sung along to every song...now my voice is sore and crackly! Brandon looked so gorgeous it should be illegal! Here are some snaps…






Had a celebrity experience of sorts the other night. I was standing in the line at my local Prime Time video store and who was standing next to me? Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden! Even though working at Channel4 I see a few celebrities it was still quite a thrill to see a couple of quite big ones going about their everyday life. Delta was shorter than me which was unexpected because she looks so statuesque on the television and she had on a pink and grey Adidas tracksuit, greasy hair tied back in a messy bun and no make up. She turned around when she heard my accent and smiled at me. She seemed very sweet and down to earth and they were obviously smitten with each other. I didn’t see what they rented but I did see that her munchies of choice were marshmallows!

Rachixxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home