Hitting London in high heels

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Channel Four baby YEAH!


I HAVE A JOB! I am so over the moon, I am pumped to the max and so excited! I didn't tell many people cos I didn't hear about it until yesterday but....

I applied for an office management position within a department of Channel Four which is the MAJOR Channel over here, with stuff like Big Brother and music channels and soaps...and I GOT IT! Its a very varied role with stacks of responsibility and I had two interviews with a panel of two the first time, then a panel of three! I am pretty chuffed. At the second interview there was one of the reps from Chan 4 who said they have loads of events and dinners and things so I'm thinking I may even meet a few famous people! This is my dream job, I am living the dream! I start a week Monday. They are a really young, dynamic group of people at Chan 4 and pride themselves on being 'trendy'. The uniform there is jeans and casual tops! They basically say no to suits! Very cool.

To celebrate I've booked a weekender in Paris! Hehe. 24th of June myself and my two roomies and off to 'do' Paris...will go to Johnny Depps bar and scout around for my future hubby Johnny, hehe.

The soccer match was amazing, I totally loved it and got a couple of pics which ill email. There were the fantatics there which are a group of aussies who wear green and gold and chant the whole match so we hung with them, very entertaining! Met a boy, from Sydney, seems nice, will see...hes phoned a couple of times, pretty cool aussie guy. Rachel ran onto the ground (not nudie) but didnt quite make it to the players!

Went out to a great club called Fez last night with the roomies, met some Swedish guy whos opening line was 'I am a model for Armani'.....not my type. Gave him my number (whoops) and he rang this morning...will avoid that situation.

I am on a high, totally natural and cannot wait to start my new career! I am going to give it 100%, it is what I've always wanted to do.

When is everyone coming to hang with me? I actually know some cool places to hang now so get ur arses into gear! I am almost a Londoner, I don't carry my maps anymore!

Love to all, hugs and ass slaps

Rachixxx

2 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats!!!!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cherae said…

    Fantastic Rach, well done!
    Hope you are having a ball over there it sounds like it!
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home