Hitting London in high heels

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Work Do-be-do






Had my work Christmas function last night and am feeling a bit sorry for myself today! It was so much fun, it was in an amazing place called Studio 54 which had thousands of different work functions happening on the same night. You entered via a red carpet with fake photographers and celebrities, into a huge building with a massive Saturday Night Fever style dance floor in the centre of the room, cages with women dancing in them and mermaids coming from a ceiling made of fairy lights! Phew! Inbetween our gorgeous courses (salmon, stuffed chicken, mousse) they had dancers who did some routines to 70s music then everyone got to get up out of their seats for a boogie on the dancefloor!

After a few too many classes of wine and vodka shots provided by my director, I went on the dodgem cars which were set up outside...dodgem cars when drunk is so much fun lemmi tell you! (and the only time you won't get arrested for drink driving!) It was by far the best party I have ever been to in my life! At £55 a head I would recommend it to anyone (however it was freeee for staff!)

I don't know if I will write again before Chrissy so MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! I miss you all terribly.

Rachixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home