Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Visiting Rachi part 2

Hey peeps!

Its been a great start to the year having Chaz to visit. Although the weather was dismal Chazza didn't seem to mind as I showed her around the sites. She also did a bit of exploring on her own on a hop on hop off tour. We spent some great evenings in bars talking for hours and catching up on each others lives and she met my mark (who gained her full approval I might add!)
This morning I woke to the most beautiful sight - snow covering the ground outside. It is very rare to get any snow around old London town and after just constant chilly weather it was nice to have a little snowy surprise to be greeted with. I took some photos of my back garden which I shall post on my blogo. In April I'm going skiing in France which I'm very excited about - lets hope I manage to maintain some sense of style as I slide down the slopes on my backside!
Rachi roo xx


Marky, Chaz, Stu

Belushis my fave bar

My boy and I

Chaz and me

One comment of mine surprised Cherae so much she slammed her wine glass on the table, breaking she stem! (of course the amount of wine consumed was not a factor...)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Cherae said…

    Glad it wasn't a snakebite i slammed down! Good Pics-had a blast thanks Rachi xoxoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home