Hitting London in high heels

Monday, June 20, 2005

Rach in recovery mode

Hi peoples

Rachi is still recovering from a three day party weekend, Thursday's are huge so went out Thurs, Fri and Sat. The weather is crazy hot, it was 32 yesterday and today its 28! I am loving the heat but am missing the beach quite a lot. I went for a swim at this gorgeous pool down the road which was totally refreshing.

Friday night I went to a pub/club called The Swan with Jackie a girl I met off the plane and her mates from Australia, Ireland and NZ. We had loads of fun dancing to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers cover band, the guy looked so much like the real lead singer, only his tattoos drawn on with permanent marker were a little dodgy...and had all smudged after countless stage dives!

I am freakishly obsessed with the Body Rockers, the band with the sexiest lead singer in the world. They are huge over here at the moment and I would almost say that the lead singer of the Body Rockers is hotter than JDepp......almost! Gosh did I neally say that! Go buy their album peoples!

Men are very forward over here, you could have a date with one guy friday, another friday evening, another sat morning...there is no holding them back, seriously! My theory is the fact that there are ten men to every one woman! So all singles in Hobbie, get ur asses over here!! Hobartian men just don't appreciate you enough!

Start my new job tomorrow. Very nervous, totally excited! I had a pay meeting with my new boss and almost fell off my chair..amazing offer..but then again it is London and things are damn expensive. I have stopped converting to aus$, its not worth it. You definately pay to live here! But its worth it.

Miss everyone so much, I really do. I will have been here a month in a couple of days, it feels like 6!

Hugs and kisses. Rachixx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home