Hitting London in high heels

Monday, March 26, 2007

New Job! (again)...

Well hello everyone...or anyone...not sure if anyone still checks this! I have been so super slack, no excuses, none.

I started a new job today! - I am working for an super professional company in Euston, as communications assistant in the marketing department. By day one I was already juggling three or four tasks which is a good start as I feel there is nothing worse than sitting at my desk twiddling thumbs and clock watching.

So there you have it.

Anyway, my weekend rocked. It started early on Thursday which was spent with 'the girls'. The girls bascially consists of the girlfriends/fiances of friends I have met through Mark and they are fantastic fun. On Thurs we went to the local pub with every intention of just having one or two glasses of red then heading for sushi at the local restaurant...didn't happen...after three or four glasses we were hurling our legs in the air and singing karaoki! Wild fun.
Saturday Marky played a gig at the local pub, which didn't turn out too well after issues with the sound guy. He performed super well but the sound dude let him down. Afterwards we had a wicked night dancing and apparently showing an obvious-lack of-muscles as the photos reveal.

Ciao for now, miss you all dearly x x x x x








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home