Hitting London in high heels

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Hand modelling anyone...?

Okay just a quick one cos I had the most bizarre thing happen yesterday.

Was down at Parsons Green and this guy asked to see my hands and I'm like 'Havent heard that pick up line before' and then he said he was a photographer looking for 'real' hands for an ad campaign! Hahahahahahaha! How classic. My goodness, so he gave me his card and said if I was interested to phone him in a couple of days. He said for a few photos of my hand he would pay £350 which is like...$823!!!! ooooh, tempting. Am thinking about it for sure.

When I get back to Aus I'll be wearing one of those preservation domes on my hand as seen on David Duchovny in Zoolander (Cameron knows what I'm talking about!) Gotta protect the goods! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Love yas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home