Hitting London in high heels

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Bouncers and ass pinching

Hello peeps

Well my hand modelling sesh was loads of fun! hehehe, it still makes me laugh. I had to do all these hand 'poses' then he showed them back to me on the computer. Hilarious. I asked if he knew any famous people and he said he was actually having a party in a few months time and that Jamie Oliver was coming. HELLO! Invite please...!!! My god, to meet Jamie would be the ultimate.

Was meant to be in Paris right now, sipping Champagne in Manray but the worst thing happened. We arrived at Waterloo Station to catch the Eurostar and were checking in to get our tickets and F-in Flight Centre had totally stuffed the booking. We weren't even booked on the Eurostar! Buggers. So Kristen is going to try and get a free trip out of them for the inconvenience. I phoned Johnny Depp and apologised, letting him know that he'll just have to propose to me next month. He said that was ok. (Yes, I am delusional, its getting worse.)

I am loving my job, its just so wonderful and I have so much responsibility. My bosses are also such a laugh, their desks are across from mine and they spend all day taking the piss out of each other. I join in sometimes, in my typical sarcastic Australian way. Its a really nice environment to work in, the offices are very Bridget Jones, we are on like a mezzanine floor, overlooking the other offices. Very trendy.

Went to a local bar Fri night, The Prospect where the bouncers, owner and bar staff all know us by name which is really cool cos we can jump the queue! One of the owners actually threw some Italian stallion out for me because he wouldnt take no for an answer. We have our own security! Coolcool. Going to a guy named Michael's (pronounced Mick-a-elle)'s 25th tonight so that should be fun. I would take piccies but I had my camera stolen in a club last night! Buggeration.

The weather is hothot, we are in this massive heat wave. It's really nice but I miss the beaches.

Love everyone, big hugs, cuddles and ass slaps. That reminds me, Roomate Rachel and I had a competition last night who could pinch the most asses. She won but only cos she actually resorted to pinching some 50yr olds ass who was massively tanned with a grey ponytail down to his knees. Sure sure, you win Rachel.........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, wht's wrong with 50 year-old asses ...?

     
  • At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I once pinched a 50 year old's ass. Sorry mum...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home