Hitting London in high heels

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vegemite Tales



Hiya

What a week. Work is fab fab, I am loving it silly.

I am planning a weekender for August now and cannot wait. Its a bank holiday on Aug the 29th and I wanna go somewhere super spesh that I haven't been before. I think its going to have to be Venice. Either that or like Prague....NEW YORK? There are some bloody cheap flights to NY. I love having the opportunity, its crazy to think I can juz go somewhere like that.

Its mah birfday Its mah birfday in 6 days...yay! I feel sad that I can't be around all my family+jody having a nice meal then out on the pisser with my hobie/drysie buddies and my cute lil bro dancing to 'Switch'. Aw shucks, am having a 'moment' bare with me...

...okay back being positive again! Anyway my gorgeous cousin Becca is coming down Fri the 8th to stay overnight so we'll prolly go out to tea and then the Slug and Lettuce, my fave local and get slaughtered on Snakebites! I think I scare my mum when I write things like that, hehe!

And I'm planning to go to dinner on the night of my birthday with my roomies and some others so its all good. Going to see the vegemite tales, a theatre production about aussies living in a share house in London, looks hilarious! Stars that big dirty spunk Jude from H&A, goody.

A word of warning girls, London water totally stuffs your hair and skin! It's so damaging. I have spent £££ on Body Shop scrubs, cleansers and facial treatments and my hair is being attacked with as many super shine formulas as it can handle! Its just crazy what it does to you. On the upside you stay fit in London cos you walk the ass out of your pants. (Is that a phrase or did I just make that one up?)

There is a newish artist who is huge here so I'm going to predict he's gonna be huge there (if he isn't already). James Blunt. Buy his album, he is a god. He sings like an angel. What's happening in the Aussie charts anyway? Fill me in. Oh yeah, Charlotte Church is also HUGE over here, she is so funny, always in the mags for being out drinking. Rach and I joke that we'd love to go out drinking with her, she'd be classic...she actually has a cute song, Crazy Chick. Theres my other daggy hit prediction.

Bye babes, love rachixxxxxx

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go to Venice Rach, you'd love it to pieces. And it's monster relaxing...and very romantic!

    Jodes

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I come too??????
    XIsoX

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Count me in

     

Post a Comment

<< Home